Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jamie Grace - A Powerful Testimony



I just want to share this video because her life story is first of all: absolutely amazing and secondly I really enjoyed how she talked about her huge struggles in life. She acknowledged that her struggle made her feel different, like an outcast, ugly and unloved by God, but that her relationship/developing friendship with God and the people who were placed in her life by God has truly gotten her through her pain. I appreciate this because she was able to see that God really did love her even though He did make her differently and she does have a huge struggle. Ultimately, she's outrageously blessed because she gets to inspire other people and she gets to glorify God through her amazing story and life testimony.

I like how she said the people in her life were always pointing her to Christ and getting her mind off of her problem. I want to be a source of joy and hope for people as well. I know I have my own struggles, but I want to help my dear friends that are in deep pains to look at the bright side and to see and know that God loves them so much, they are beautiful and made with a special intent and purpose, and that everything is going to be okay, let's enjoy life in God's hands! Now that is what faith is all about!

Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. (NLT)

Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home